ekeyd package for Fedora 16

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Sat Nov 19 03:04:10 GMT 2011

Hi, everyone.

I've been using the new Fedora 16 and wanted to get my Entropy Key working
on it.

To do so I rebuilt the Fedora 15 source RPM for ekeyd from here:

http://www.entropykey.co.uk/res/download/rpms/fedora/15/SRPMS/

And I found that the latest lua-socket package that will appear in the
upcoming Fedora 17 now includes the necessary patches, so a custom build
won't be needed once Fedora 17 comes out:

ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/fedora/development/rawhide/source/SRPMS/lua-socket-2.0.2-6.fc17.src.rpm

I've posted the Fedora 16 x86_64 packages I built, for anyone who wants to
use them:

http://jon.endpoint.com/rpm/

They are signed with my PGP key available here:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/~jon/jon-gpg.txt

HTH,
Jon

--