Entropy Key on Centos 6.2 & EGD

Paul Martin pm at simtec.co.uk
Wed May 2 10:02:46 BST 2012

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 06:25:55PM +0200, Jan-Piet Mens wrote:
> > Is this a new configuration, or have you had it working with EGD on
> > Ubuntu?
>
> It was working fine on Ubuntu 11.04 with EGD.

What is the origin of your lua-socket RPM? Is it from us, or is it
from Centos's repository?  If I remember correctly, we had to rebuild
lua-socket for certain distributions as it was missing certain
capabilities.

Could you try with the appropriate one of these packages:

http://www.entropykey.co.uk/res/download/rpms/centos/6.0/RPMS/i386/lua-socket-2.0.2-4.el6.i386.rpm

http://www.entropykey.co.uk/res/download/rpms/centos/6.0/RPMS/x86_64/lua-socket-2.0.2-4.el6.x86_64.rpm

--
Paul Martin <pm at simtec.co.uk>
Simtec Electronics         Tel: +44 1772 978010