Entropy Key, Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

entropykey at lists.grepular.com entropykey at lists.grepular.com
Thu May 10 09:35:23 BST 2012

It just worked out the box for me and has since I've had it. I've
never had to do anything special to make it work and I've no idea
what's causing the problems you're having. I just wanted to eliminate
the theory that it might be that Ubuntu 12.04 is inherently
incompatible. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Regards,

Mike