FW: entropy key

Nicolas Lynch-Aird lynchaird at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 10 21:24:14 BST 2012

Hi,

I've tried sending this to  <mailto:sales at simtec.co.uk> sales at simtec.co.uk,
<mailto:info at simtec.co.uk> info at simtec.co.uk, and  <mailto:pm at simtec.co.uk>
pm at simtec.co.uk and they all bounced with mail delivery failure messages.

I spoke with someone earlier this evening about your entropy key and I have
now just ordered one through your online shop.

I want to use the entropy key with Windows (7 and/or XP). I would be
developing my own code using C/C++ so I will need your DLL and a header file
or corresponding function definitions.

I would only be using the entropy key for my own non-commercial projects, so
the experimental nature of the DLL is not a problem.

I have some experience with C/C++ accessing a USB device presenting as a COM
port so I would also be interested in perhaps extending your current Windows
software set or writing my own library of functions. I am using Borland
Turbo C/C++ 2006. Which of the source file sets on your website would be
most appropriate?

Thanks and regards,

Nicolas Lynch-Aird