Trying to contact Simtec, unsuccessfully

Thomas, Chris CThomas at medplus.com
Wed Feb 15 21:46:59 GMT 2012

Well, speaking from a RedHat point of view, the lua packages are just open source and the only change they have made is a different compile-time option vs. the "official" packages from RH.  As to ekeyd it seems to be pretty tightly coupled to Simtec based on a quick google, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was based on an open source project too.

Chris Thomas
MedPlus, A Quest Diagnostics Company | Senior Unix Administrator | 4690 Parkway Drive | Mason, OH 45040 USA | phone +1.513.204.2711 | cthomas at medplus.com | www.medplus.com