Issue After Reboot

Gang Gong Moy gmoy8888 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 18:20:51 GMT 2012

I received the entropy key recently and I've been generally impressed by it. One minor question that has come up is whether the USB driver fails to detect and connect to the device after a reboot.

I'm using Centos 5.4. If I perform a reboot with the device attached to the computer, then it doesn't seem to work properly. The 'ekeydctl list' command shows nothing running after the reboot and "entropy_avail" is low. On the other hand, if I plug in the device after the boot up completes, everything works normally.