Still manufacturing keys?

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 18:19:24 BST 2012

I don't know who else to contact. Paul Martin has been exceptionally
responsive, of which I greatly appreciate, but it seems the rest of the
company sends mail to /dev/null.

On Aug 15, I ordered 2 entropy keys. By the 28th, I had heard no word from
the company about the status of my order. After contacting Paul, I decided
to upgrade my order to 5 keys, to get the discount. I still have not seen
any activity on if the keys will be shipped, or what. I've also sent emails
to sales@ and info at .

If the company is no longer manufacturing keys, would it be possible to get
an update on that? If they are, is there a reason it is taking so long to
get the order processed? We're approaching 3 weeks since my initial order,
without a word about any status update.

Sorry to sound impatient, but I don't know what else to do.

Thanks,

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .
. . o   . o o   o . o   . o o   . . o