Still manufacturing keys?

Joshua Newton newton.joshua.x at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 02:19:52 BST 2012

I've never once received a response from any of those addresses,
either, even when seeking post-sales support. My only responses have
ever come from other list members. I did get two Entropy
Keys--unfortunately, I can't remember, now, how long it took. I have a
vague idea it was at least a week before they shipped.

However, given the apparently complete disinterest in support, I don't
think I'd buy again. They're not exactly operating on "Internet time".