Does the ekeyd daemon start the ekey-ulusbd daemon?

Garey Mills gmills at library.berkeley.edu
Mon Sep 17 16:14:52 BST 2012

Paul -

     Thank you for your reply.

     I have a couple of questions. First, what is the most recent update
of RHEL5?

     Second, our concern is that the appropriate daemons come up
automatically when the machine is rebooted. Since the
entropy key will already be inserted, I image that the ekey-lusbd daemon
will come up. Is that correct?

     Third, if the ekey-lusbd does come up automatically, will it still
come up in the most recent update of RHEL5? And if so, do I have to
uninstall the package to stop it?

Garey Mills

--
Garey Mills