Actual throughput vs reported

Joshua Newton newton.joshua.x at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 04:24:28 BST 2012

Three thoughts:

* Are the specs clear on whether that's 32Kbps before or after the
entropy is tested and some possibly discarded?
* Have you adjusted kernel.random.poolsize,
kernel.random.read_wakeup_threshold,
kernel.random.write_wakeup_threshold? (I'm assuming Linux.)
* Are you certain the kernel random pool management code isn't the
bottleneck?